In compliance with the European Regulation 679/16 (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation), this page describes how to manage the website owned by Taiprora S.r.l.
- Taiprora corporate website (https://www.taiprora.it)
In particular, information regarding the processing of personal data of users who consult websites / landing pages and / or use company web services is reported.
The information is provided only for the websites / landing pages and the proprietary software platform previously listed and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in the aforementioned websites.
1. Data processed
DATA SUPPLIED BY USER
The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative and / or commercial material are used only for the purpose of making such communications or the requested service (estimate, economic offer, drafting of another type of document, demonstration of the proprietary software platform) and kept for the period of execution of this service plus any legal terms provided for.
The data collected are those entered by the user through the contact forms available online (contact pages on the site www.taiprora.it) that provide for the consultation of this information and the subsequent consent free to the processing of data.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the email addresses with the domain "@ taiprora.it" and "@ taiprora.com" or the telephone contact (also optional, explicit and voluntary) to the switchboard or to the numbers Taiprora furniture involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's email address and / or the caller's phone number (necessary to respond to the requests forwarded), which of any other personal data included in the message or communicated by telephone.
DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Taiprora does not collect through its site any information relating to the visitor except those expressed in the information regarding cookies:
- For data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the Cookies section.
2. Use of processed data
The data received from Taiprora through its website are used for the following purposes:
To allow the use of services (commercial purpose)
These treatments are essential for providing services to users who have purchased products or to whom one or more projects have been delivered.
These treatments are based on the contractual relationship between the data subject and the data controller.
To send informative and / or commercial material (commercial purpose)
These treatments are essential to send information and / or documents requested by the users themselves through the contact forms available online on the websites / landing pages owned by Taiprora S.r.l. Such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and the data subject may at any time object.
By consensus, to send updates on the company / product after the first contact phase (marketing purposes)
The data collected, if the data subject has explicitly given his consent to the processing, are processed for the purpose of sending updates and promotions of potential interest. In particular, the data are used for:
• communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives and products through paper mail, electronic mail (direct or through "newsletter"), SMS or push notifications;
• perform analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as - for example - the detection of the number of open e-mails, clicks made on the links present in the messages, the type of device used to read the communication and the related operating system or the list of cancellations from the newsletter.
With prior consent, to offer a personalized service (profiling purposes)
The collected data are processed, if the interested party has expressly given his consent to the processing, to analyze the areas of the commercial offer of Taiprora of his greatest interest while browsing the websites owned, in order to prepare more online proposals and to improve Taiprora's commercial offer.
These analyzes are not in any case related to an automated decision-making process.
3. Freedom of users to provide their personal data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated in the contact pages of the owned sites to request the sending of information (commercial purposes).
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
On the other hand, it is optional for marketing and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on requests for sending information for commercial purposes.
SUBJECT OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The company and person in charge to manage collected data is:
Legal representative: Francesco Alfieri
Via Aterno 34,
66020 – San Giovanni Teatino (CH) ITALY
C.F. e P. IVA IT10864440150
The data controller uses internal staff and / or data processors to achieve the specified purposes, adequately instructed on the protection of his personal data.
Requests regarding personal data can be sent by the interested party:
• via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
• via paper mail to the address specified above.
The data collected as part of the provision of web services may be communicated to:
- third-party companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to operations - including technical ones such as - by way of example but not exhaustive - suppliers of direct marketing and customer care services;
- administrative and judicial authorities by legal obligations.
Every people can exercise his rights according to the laws in force.
Any physical person whose personal data are held by Taiprora has the right to:
- obtain from the data controller, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, access to personal data and information;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing in the event one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the European Regulation 679/16 (GDPR) applies, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking personal data, if processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication; each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- receive their personal data, as applicable, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of a service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments.
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
To exercise the rights listed above, please send your request:
- via email to email@example.com or
- via paper mail to the address specified above.
The personal data of the interested party will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes stated.
The retention of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic / informatics and for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the purposes set out in the previous points, in compliance with current regulations.
Commercial purpose. In the case of requests forwarded for sending informative material, personal data will be kept for a period of 10 years; where the sending of informative material is followed by a contractual relationship between the interested party and Taiprora, personal data will be kept for the entire period of service delivery, extended by 10 years (data retention period for commercial purposes).
Marketing purposes. The personal data of the interested party are kept for a maximum period equal to that envisaged by the applicable law, 2 years.
Profiling purpose. The personal data of the interested party are kept for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable law, 1 year.
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years under the law (including tax obligations).
For the same purposes, data relating to electronic traffic - excluding communications contents in any case - will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
4. Protection of personal data of data subjects
The data are collected by the data controller, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the European Regulation 679/16 (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation) for their processing by computerized, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. Management of cookies and similar technologies
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites during subsequent visits.
Cookies (and / or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on the user's device or have a variable duration; they can in fact be deleted by closing the browser or having a limited duration to the single session (session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by Taiprora (first-party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as better specified below.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 1 year from the moment in which consent to treatment is given. Below are all information on cookies installed through the Taiprora site and / or related applications and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
COOKIES USED: FIRST PART COOKIES AND RELATIVE FINALITIES
COOKIES USED: THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND RELATED PURPOSES
Analytical. To collect statistical information regarding the navigation on the websites owned by Taiprora S.r.l. (Taiprora institutional site - https://www.taiprora.it - and its own web services;
Third parties: Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it)
Performance. Through these cookies it is possible to improve the use and control of user access to the web services provided, as well as improve the browsing experience of the websites owned by Taiprora S.r.l.
Third parties: Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it)
Profiling. Analyzing the online navigation on the websites owned by Taiprora S.r.l. it is possible to provide contents and commercial offers in line with the user's interests, also based on his previous browsing experience. This information is managed in a manner associated with the identification data held by Taiprora.
The consent to the use of third-party cookies is provided by the user on the websites owned by Taiprora S.r.l. through the following methods:
- by clicking on the banner button;
- scrolling the page hosting the banner for more than 200 pixels.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers.
It is good to know, however, that by turning off technical cookies, the Taiprora S.r.l. or the services associated with it may not work properly.
For information on the deactivation of cookies on the main browsers, refer to the respective online sites.